Jentezen Franklin Biography and Wiki
Jentezen Franklin is an American evangelical pastor, author, and televangelist famously recognized as the senior pastor of Free Chapel, a multi-site church based in Gainesville, Georgia. He is also the renowned author of Right People, Right Place, Right Plan; Fasting; Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python.
Jentezen Franklin Age and Birthday
Jentezen was born on July 21, 1962, in Wilson, North Carolina, United States. He is 59 years old as of 2022. Her birth sign is Cancer. He turns 60 years old on July 21, 2022.
Jentezen Franklin Height and Weight
He stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (Approx. 1.65 meters) tall and weighs 155 lbs (70kg).
Jentezen Franklin Education
The Pastor attended Barton College, a private liberal arts college in Wilson, North Carolina. While there, he pursued tenor saxophone lessons under Frank Mayes alongside his older brother. More details regarding his academic credentials will be updated soon.
Jentezen Franklin Family, Parents, Siblings
The televangelist was born in Wilson, North Carolina to his parents Billy Franklin (father), and Katie Franklin (mother). His dad was a pastor who traveled throughout North Carolina, unfortunately, he passed away in 1991.
He grew up in North Carolina alongside his siblings; Richie Franklin, Jennifer Franklin, Jill Franklin, and Doyle Franklin. His brother Richie, sadly passed away on December 1, 2012. Further details regarding his family background will be updated soon.
Jentezen Franklin Wife, Is He Married?
In regards to his marital entanglements, the famed evangelist is happily married to his beautiful wife, Cherise Franklin. The romantic duo met a while back and began dating and have been together ever since.
They later exchanged their wedding vows on September 5, 1987, in a blissful ceremony attended by family members and close friends. We are keeping tabs and we will update her partner’s details soon when revealed.
Jentezen Franklin Kids
The couple is happily blessed with five children named Drake Franklin, Caressa Franklin, Caroline Franklin, Courteney Franklin, and Conner Franklin.
Jentezen Franklin Net Worth
The famed televangelist has an estimated net worth ranging from $1 million to $5 million as of 2022. This amount is from her extensive career as a journalist among other investments.
Jentezen Franklin Books
- Fasting: (Volume I) Private Discipline That Brings Public Reward (2004)
- Fasting: (Volume II) Opening A Door To God’s Promises (2005)
- Take Hold Of Your Dreams
- The Amazing Discernment of Women: Learning to Understand Your Spiritual Intuition And God’s Plan for It (2006)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan (2007)
- Right People, Right Place, Right Plan Devotional: 30 Days of Discerning the Voice of God (2008)
- Fasting: Opening the door to a deeper, more intimate, more powerful relationship with God (2008)
- Fasting Journal: Your Personal 21-Day Guide to a Successful Fast (2008)
- Believe That You Can (2008)
- Fasting Study Guide: 5-Week Interactive Study Resource (2009)
- Fear Fighters: How to Live with Confidence in a World Driven by Fear (2009)
- Right People Right Place Right Plan (2011)
- The Fasting Edge: Recover your passion. Recapture your dream. Restore your joy. (2011)
- Fasting Student Edition: Go Deeper and Further with God Than Ever Before (2012)
- The Spirit of Python: Exposing Satan’s Plan to Squeeze the Life Out of You (2013)
- Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt (2018)
- Acres of Diamonds: Discovering God’s Best Right Where You Are (2020)