Jim Stoppani Biography and Wiki
Jim Stoppani, born James Stoppani Jr., is an American kinesiologist, Fitness guru, Nutritionist, Training Coach, Entrepreneur, and Author famously recognized as the founder of JYM Supplement Science. Jim is also a co-author of LL Cool J’s Platinum 360 Diet and Lifestyle in 2010 as well as a contributor to Muscle & Fitness and Bodybuilding.com.
Jim Stoppani Age and Birthday
Stoppani was born on January 13, 1968, in the United States of America. He is 53 years old as of 2021. His birth sign is Capricorn.
Jim Stoppani Height
Stoppani stands at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch (Approx. 1.85 meters) tall and weighs 220 lbs (100 kg).
Jim Stoppani Education
Jim attended the
Stoppani returned to the
Jim Stoppani Family, Parents, Siblings
Attempts to establish his parents’ identities were in vain since no information about them is available to the public. It’s therefore not clear if he has any siblings. However, Jim grew up in Torrington, Connecticut. Further details concerning his family will be updated when established.
Jim Stoppani Wife, Is He Married?
Moving on to his marital affairs, the famed fitness guru prefers to keep his love life private hence no record of his relationships is available to the public. It’s therefore not clear if he is single, married, or in a relationship. We are keeping tabs and we will update his partners’ details soon when revealed.
Jim Stoppani Net Worth
Stoppani has an estimated net worth of $150,000 as of 2021. This amount is from his extensive career as an entrepreneur and fitness guru among other investments.
Jim Stoppani Books
- Jim Stoppani’s Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength, Second Edition (Human Kinetics, 2014; author)
- Prayfit: Your Guide to a Healthy Body and a Stronger Faith in 28 Days (Gospel Light, 2011; coauthor)
- LL Cool J’s Platinum 360 Diet and Lifestyle: A Full-Circle Guide to Developing Your Mind, Body, and Soul (Rodale Books, 2011; coauthor)
- Stronger Arms & Upper Body (Human Kinetics, 2008; coauthor)
- Mario Lopez’s Knockout Fitness: The Six-Week Plan for Sculpting Your Best Body Ever (Rodale Books, 2008; coauthor)
Jim Stoppani Tattoos
Apart from being a heavily build gymnast, he is also a tattoo enthusiast since most of his upper body is covered with Japanese-style bodysuit tattoos.
Jim Stoppani Supplements
Stoppani is the founder and owner of his own line of