Joanna Connor Biography and Wiki
Joanna Connor is a renowned American blues singer, songwriter, and virtuoso guitarist. Joanna formed her own band in 1987 and 1989, she recorded he debut album for Blind Pig Records. After relocation to Chicago in 1984, she joined a band and worked alongside Buddy Guy, James Colton, A.C. Reed, and Junior Wells.
Joanna Connor Age and Birthday
Connor was born on August 31, 1962, in Brooklyn, New York, United States, She is 58 years old as of 2021. Her birth sign is Virgo.
Joanna Connor Height and Weight
Joanna stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (Approx.1.67 meters) tall and weighs about 197 lbs (89 kgs).
Joanna Connor Family, Parents, Siblings
Attempts to establish her parent’s identities were in vain since no information about them is available to the public. It’s therefore not clear if she has any siblings. This section is under review and will be updated soon when established.
Joanna Connor Husband, Is She Married?
Moving on to her marital affairs, the beautiful blues singer leads a private life since no record of her relationships is available to the public. It’s therefore unknown where if she’s single, married, or in a relationship. We are keeping tabs and we will update her partners’ details soon when revealed.
Joanna Connor Band
In 1984, Joanna became part of the Chicago Blues Scene where she worked alongside Buddy Guy, James Colton, A.C. Reed, and Junior Wells. After being part of the band for three years, Connor later formed her own band in 1987, and in 1989, she recorded he debut album for Blind Pig Records.
- 1996 – Big Girl Blues (Blind Pig Records)
- 2001 – Nothing But The Blues (live in Germany; in-akustik)
- 2003 – Mercury Blues (M.C. Records)
- 2008 – Unplugged at Carterco, with Lance Lewis (musician) (Bluesblaster Records)
- 2010 – Live 24 (live at Kingston Mines (blues club), Chicago; self-released)
Joanna Connor Weight Loss
Regarding her weight details, the jovial singer has been battling weight since she was previously 287 pounds. She made a significant drop to 197 pounds and has a target of 167 pounds.
Most notably, she lost about 68 pounds in five months, focusing on being vegan, and sticking to a nutritious meal plan.
Joanna Connor Net Worth
Connor has a net worth estimated to range from $1 million to $5 million. This amount is from her career as a blues singer, songwriter, and virtuoso guitarist.
- 1989: Believe It! (Blind Pig Records)
- 1992: Fight (Blind Pig Records)
- 1993: Living On The Road (live; in-akustik)
- 1995: Rock & Roll Gypsy (Ruf Records)
- 1996: Big Girl Blues (Blind Pig Records)
- 1998: Slidetime (Blind Pig Records)
- 2001: Nothing But The Blues (live in Germany; in-akustik)
- 2002: The Joanna Connor Band (M.C. Records)
- 2003: Mercury Blues (M.C. Records)
- 2008: Unplugged at Carterco, with Lance Lewis (Bluesblaster Records)
- 2010: Live 24 (live at Kingston Mines, Chicago; self-released)
- 2016: Six String Stories (M.C. Records)
- 2019: Rise (M.C. Records)
- 2021: 4801 South Indiana Avenue (Keeping The Blues Alive