Michael Corriero Biography and Wiki
Michael Corriero (b. 1943) is an American prosecutor and television personality who is famously known for being one of the three judges on the panel court show Hot Bench aired on CBS. Corriero founded one of New York’s oldest and respected social service agencies, the Families Rising Project in 2012 which is run by the Sisters of Charity.
Michael Corriero Age and Birthday
Michael was born in 1943 in Italy. He is 77 years old as of 2021. His birthday will be updated soon when established.
Michael Corriero Height
The judge stands at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
Michael Corriero Education
Corriero attended St. John’s University School of Law and St. John’s University where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in social science. He was a member of the Law Review and worked as an associate editor.
Michael Corriero Family, Parents, Siblings
Attempts to establish the identities of his parents were in vain since no information about them is available to the public. It’s therefore unknown whether if he has any siblings. This section is under review and will be updated soon.
Michael Corriero Wife, Is He Married?
Moving on to his relationships, Judge Corriero appears to be married since he is seen most of the time wearing a wedding ring. However, Michael is a very private person since no information about his family is available to the public.
We are keeping tabs and we will update his wife’s details soon when established.
Michael Corriero Net Worth
Michael Corriero has an estimated net worth of $50 million as of 2021. His primary source of income is his career as a prosecutor and television host.
Michael Corriero Hot Bench
Hot Bench is a nontraditional panel-based court show that made its debut in the first-run syndication on September 15, 2014. Hot Bench was created by prosecution lawyer and former Manhattan family court judge Judge Judy Sheindlin.
Hot Bench was the #3 first-run program in daytime television, delivering 3.2 million daily viewers during the 2017-2018 season.
Michael Corriero Awards
- The New York Foundling’s Lifetime Achievement Award (2015)
- An advocate of the Decade (2014) presented by Families on the Move of New York City, Inc.
- The Eleanor Roosevelt Award (2011), presented by the Citizens Committee for Children
- Asian Pacific American Advocates (OCA – New York) Community Service Award (2011)
- Excellence in Juvenile Justice Award, Juvenile Detention Association of New York State (2007)
- Frank S. Hogan Associates Recognition Award (2007)
- Excellence in Children’s Advocacy, presented by 100 Women Against Child Abuse (2006)
- The Citizens’ Committee for Children’s Annual Founders’ Award (2004)
- The Howard A. Levine Award for Outstanding Work in the area of children and the law (New York State Bar Association 1999)
- The Livingston Hall Juvenile Justice Award (American Bar Association 1997)
- Outstanding Service on Behalf of Youth Award (ELEM 1996, 2007)
- The Conrad B. Mattox, Jr. Commonwealth Debate Winner (University of Richmond 1996)
- The Charles A. Rapallo Award (Colombian Lawyers Association 1994)