Max Boot Biography and Wiki
Max Boot was born on September 12, 1969, He is a Russian-American author, consultant, editorialist, and lecturer who is well known for being very vocal in his opinions about politics. His views have led to a lot of criticism with other parties calling him a warmonger.
Max Boot Age and Birthday
Boot was born on September 12, 1969, in Moscow, the capital and largest city of Russia. He is 52 years of age as of 2021 and his birth sign is Virgo.
Max Boot Education
Boot attended the University of California, Berkeley, a public research university in Berkeley, California, where he graduated with high honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 1991. The CNN analyst launched his career in journalism writing articles for the Berkeley student newspaper The Daily Californian.
He then proceeded to Yale University where he graduated with a Masters degree in Diplomatic History in 1992.
Max Boot Family
Boot was born in Moscow, the son of Alexander Boot. Both his mother and father are Russian Jews who emigrated from the Soviet Union in 1976 and relocated to Los Angeles, where Max was primarily brought up.
Max Boot Wife and Children
Details about Max Boot’s wife and kids are still under investigation. The CNN analyst currently resides in New York with his family.
Max Boot Height
Boot is of average stature, He stands at 5 feet 10 inches.
Max Boot Net Worth
From his various gigs and his career as an author, Max Booth has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
Max Boot Beliefs and Iraq
Boot was one of the earliest advocates of the US “invasion and occupation” of Iraq. He likewise supported a NATO-led military intervention in Libya in 2011.
Max Boot Books
- The Corrosion of Conservatism: Why I Left the Right -2018
- The Road Not Taken: Edward Lansdale and the American Tragedy in Vietnam -2018
- Invisible Armies: An Epic History of Guerrilla Warfare from Ancient Times to the Present – 2013
- War Made New: Technology, Warfare, and the Course of History, 1500 to Today – 2006
- The “American Empire” in the Middle East Max Boot – 2004
- The Savage Wars Of Peace: Small Wars And The Rise Of American Power – 2002
- Out Of Order: Arrogance, Corruption, And Incompetence On The Bench – 1998