Ray Wylie Hubbard Biography and Wiki
Ray Wylie Hubbard is an American singer and songwriter. His most outstanding work is Delirium Tremolos, Eternal & Lowdown, and The Grifter’s Hymnal. Ray is also known for writing a book called Life… Well, Lived – A biography and memoir published in 2015.
Ray was signed by Warner Bros. Records for his success in the song, “Up Against the Wall, Redneck Mother” first made famous by Jerry Jeff Walker’s 1973 recording, and covered by a wide variety of other artists since.
The last album he recorded in the 80s was Caught in the Act (1984) on his newly formed Misery Loves Company record label.
Ray Wylie Hubbard Age and Birthday
Hubbard was born on November 13, 1946, in Soper, Oklahoma, United States. He is 74 years old as of 2021. His birth sign is Scorpio.
Ray Wylie Hubbard Height
Wylie stands at an average height and stature. His actual height measurements have not yet been established. We are keeping tabs and will update you when available.
Ray Wylie Education
Ray went to W. H. Adamson High School with Michael Martin Murphey for his high school studies and graduated in 1965. He later joined North Texas State University (now the University of North Texas) as an English major.
Ray Wylie Hubbard Family
Hubbard was born in the town of Soper, Oklahoma by his parents. His family moved to Oak Cliff in southwest Dallas, Texas, in 1954. Further details regarding his parents were not established since he has not disclosed any information about them. We are keeping tabs and will update you with new information.
Ray Wylie Hubbard First Wife
Hubbard is currently married to his beautiful wife Judy K. Stone. The couple got married in 1989. Details about their ceremonial engagement have not yet been released to the public. We will update you when it’s available.
Ray Wylie Children
Judy and His wife are blessed with two sons named Lucas Hubbard and Cory Travis Hubbard.
Ray Wylie Hubbard Net Worth
Hubbard currently stands at an estimated net worth of $12 million as of 2021. His main source of income is his career as a musician and a songwriter.
He has authored a book; A Life… Well, Lived – A biography and memoir which was published in 2015.
Ray Wylie Hubbard Songs
- 1976: Ray Wylie Hubbard and the Cowboy Twinkies – Warner Bros. Records
- 1978: Off the Wall – Lone Star Records, Polygram
- 1980: Something About the Night – Renegade Records
- 1984: Caught in the Act – Misery Loves Company Records
- 1991: Lost Train of Thought – Misery Loves Company Records
- 1994: Loco Gringo’s Lament – DejaDisc Records
- 1997: Dangerous Spirits – Rounder/Philo Records
- 1998 Live at Cibolo Creek – Misery Loves Company Records
- 1999: Crusades of the Restless Knights – Rounder/Philo Records
- 2001: Eternal & Lowdown – Rounder/Philo Records
- 2003: GROWL – Rounder/Philo Records
- 2005: Delirium Tremolos – Rounder/Philo Records
- 2006: Snake Farm- Sustain Records
- 2010: A. Enlightenment B. Endarkenment (Hint: There is no C) – Bordello Records (Thirty Tigers/RED)
- 2012: The Grifter’s Hymnal – Bordello Records (Thirty Tigers/RED)
- 2015: The Ruffian’s Misfortune – Bordello Records