Tamron Hall Biography and Wiki
Tamron Hall is an American broadcast journalist and television talk show host famously recognized for her self-titled syndicated daytime talk show, Tamron Hall Show, which earned her a Daytime Emmy Award. She previously worked as a national news correspondent for NBC News, daytime anchor for MSNBC, and hosted the program MSNBC Live with Tamron Hall.
Hall is also the renowned author behind, “As the Wicked Watch: The First Jordan Manning Novel” which was published on October 26, 2021.
Tamron Hall Age and Birthday
Tamron was born on September 16, 1970, in Luling, Texas, United States. She is 51 years old as of 2021. Her birth sign is Virgo. Hall turns 52 years old on September 16, 2022.
Tamron Hall Height
Hall stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (Approx. 1.75 meters)tall.
Tamron Hall Education
Tamron attended Temple University, a public state-related research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Journalism in 1992. More details regarding her academic credentials will be updated soon.
Tamron Hall Family, Parents, Sister
Hall was born in Luling, Texas to her parents, Mary Newton (mother), and her father whose identity is yet to be released. She grew up in Texas alongside her late sister, Renate Hall.
Unfortunately, her sister was found dead with her body floating on her backyard pool in her house in Houston. Her murder was said to be carried out with her abusive ex-boyfriend. More details regarding her family background will be updated soon when established.
Tamron Hall Husband, Is She Married?
In regards to her marital entanglements, the famed host is happily married to her loving husband, Steve Greener, a Music executive known for producing The Championship films and Soul Men. Her husband was born on June 26, 1967, in the United States. He is 54 years old as of 2022.
The romantic duo became espoused in 2019 in a lovely wedding ceremony attended by family members and close friends. We are keeping tabs and we will update her partner’s details soon.
Tamron Hall Son
The couple is happily blessed with a wonderful son named Moses Hall Greener born on April 25, 2019.
Tamron Hall Salary
According to our estimates, Tamron receives an average annual salary of $2 million.
Tamron Hall Net Worth
Tamron Hall has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2022. This amount is from her extensive career as a journalist among other investments.
Tamron Hall Awards
- An Emmy nomination for her consumer report segment, “The Bottom Line,” which first aired in 1999.
- 2010: Won the Lew Klein Alumni in the Media Award from Temple University and is an Alumni Hall of Fame Honoree.
- October 2010: Served as a reporter of the NBC News segment “The Inauguration of Barack Obama,” which was nominated for an Emmy.
- 2011: Emmy nomination for a segment called “Education Nation: Teacher Town Hall”.
- 2016: Won an Edward R. Murrow Award for her report on domestic abuse.
- 2020: NAACP Image Awards nomination for Outstanding Talk Series for her self-titled talk show.
- 2020: Won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Informative Talk Show Host for her self-titled talk show.
- 2020: Gracie Awards Honoree for Outstanding Talk Show Host-Entertainment presented by the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation.
- 2021: NAACP Image Awards nomination for Outstanding Talk Series for Tamron Hall.