Tay Ping Hui Biography and Wiki
Tay Ping Hui is a Singaporean award-winning actor and director who made his directorial debut with the basketball film Meeting the Giant in 2014. Tay was notably awarded the All-Time Favourite Artiste award for obtaining the Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes in 2012.
Tay Ping Hui Age and Birthday
Tay was born on November 10, 1970, in Singapore. He is 50 years old as of 2021. His birth sign is Scorpio.
Tay Ping Hui Height and Weight
Ping stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch(Approx. 1.86 meters)tall and weighs 176 lbs (80kg).
Tay Ping Hui Education
Hui attended and graduated from Catholic Junior College and Catholic High School. He served as a Student Councillor in junior college and also a reservist National Service commissioned officer in the Singapore Armed Forces. He later proceeded to the National University of Singapore where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in Economics and Political Science from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Tay Ping Hui Family, Parents, Siblings
Attempts to establish his parents’ identities were in vain since no information about them is available to the public. However, It’s known that his father is a retired senior bank officer and his mother is a housewife, they reside in a five-room HDB flat in Toa Payoh.
Ping grew up alongside his three siblings. His eldest brother owns a computer solutions company, his second brother works in a bank in Hong Kong and his younger sister works in a multinational computer company. Their identities will be updated soon when disclosed.
Tay Ping Hui Wife and Kids, Is He Married?
Moving on to her marital affairs, Hui is happily married to his longtime girlfriend Edna Lin, a university lecturer. The romantic duo exchanged their wedding vows on June 25, 2010, in a private wedding ceremony that was attended by close friends and Relatives. The duo has not revealed any information concerning their kids, this section will be updated soon when revealed.
Tay Ping Hui Net Worth
Tay Ping Hui has an estimated net worth of $135 million as of 2021. This amount is from his extensive career as an actor and director among other investments.
Tay Ping Hui TV Shows
- 1999 – Are You My Brother? (错体双宝) as Mediacorp Channel 8
- 2000 – My Home Affairs (家事) as Hong Guoren
- 2001 – A War Diary as Lim Teck-Meng
- 2002 – Fantasy (星梦情真) as Song Ziqian
- 2003 – Love is Beautiful (美丽家庭) as Zheng Liheng
- 2004 – Spice Siblings as Wen He
- 2005 – A Life of Hope as Su Dongping (苏东凭)
- 2006 – C.I.D. as Chen Long (Sean) (陈龙)
- 2007 – Mars vs Venus as Liu Yifan (Steven) (刘义范)
- 2008 – The Truth as Lu Zhiwei (吕之伟)
- 2009 – The Dream Catchers as Wang Zhiwei (王志伟)
- 2010 – New Beginnings as Li Zihao (李子豪)
- 2011 – C.L.I.F. as Zhong Yida (钟义达)
- 2012 – Rescue 995 as Huang Yixun (黄易迅)
- 2013 – Break Free as Li Tianming (李添名)
- 2014 – World at Your Feet as Hong Canghai (洪沧海)
- 2015 – Love? (限量爱情) as Tay
- 2016 – Soul Reaper (勾魂使者) as Chen Haotian (陈浩沺)
- 2017 – The Lead as Himself
- 2018 – Babies On Board as Sun Zhihui (孙智辉)
- 2019 – Mind’s Eye (心眼) as Yiwei (奕伟)
- 2020 – Handsome Siblings as Yan Nan Tian