Voddie Baucham Biography and Wikipedia
Voddie Baucham (b. March 11, 1969) is an American Professor, Public speaker, Author, and Christian Pastor. Voddie serves as Pastor of Preaching at Grace Family Baptist Church in Spring, TX as well as the Dean of Theology at African Christian University in Lusaka, Zambia.
He is also popularly known for his book, Family Driven Faith: Doing What It Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk with God. He is an accomplished Martial artist as well as started practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu in 2012 as an avenue of self-defense training.
Voddie Baucham Age and Birthday
Baucham was born on March 11, 1969, in
Voddie Baucham Height
Voddies stands at a height of 5 feet and 11 inches(Approx. 1.8m)tall.
Voddie Baucham Education
Baucham attended Houston Baptist University where he graduated with two Bachelor’s degrees in Christianity and Sociology. He later joined Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary where he received his (M.Div.), and his (D.Min.).
Voddie also attended the Southern California Seminary (D.D.) where he graduated with an honorary degree. He also did a post-graduate study at the University of Oxford, England (Regent’s Park College).
Voddie Baucham Family, Parents, Siblings
Voddie was born into a single, teenage, Mother. Attempts to identify his mother and father were in vain since no information about them is available to the public. It’s therefore unknown whether if he has any siblings. This section will be updated soon.
Voddie Baucham Wife and Children, Is He Married?
Moving on to his marital affairs, the pastor is happily married to his lively, beautiful wife, Bridget Baucham. The couple got married on June 30, 1989.
The duo is blessed with nine children; Jasmine, Trey (Voddie, III), Elijah, Asher, Judah, Micah, Safya, Amos, and Simeon. The Baucham’s are committed to home schooling.
Voddie Baucham Net Worth
Voddie Baucham has an estimated net worth ranging from $500,000 to $1 million as of 2021. His primary source of income is his career as a Professor, Public speaker, Author, and Christian Pastor.
Voddie Baucham Books
- Psalm 51: Rebellion to Revival (2002)
- Fallen Heroes (2002)
- The New Age Movement (2002)
- The Worship Psalms (2002)
- Nothing But the Truth (2002)
- The Ever-Loving Truth: Can Faith Thrive in a Post-Christian Culture? (2004)
- Family Driven Faith: Doing What It Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk With God (2007)
- What He Must Be:…If He Wants to Marry My Daughter (2009)
- Fathers & Daughters: Why Every Father Is Leaving a Legacy (2009)
- Family Shepherds: Calling and Equipping Men to Lead Their Homes (2011)
- Joseph and the Gospel of Many Colors: Reading an Old Story in a New Way (2013)
- Expository Apologetics: Answering Objections with the Power of the Word (2015)